Thank You for visiting! Merci pour avoir visite

Translate my blog

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Clean and Press Video


       I had a sick lift the other day with one of my clients. We decided to videotape part of our workout. The exercise I am doing in this video is the clean & press. The first part is a clean. After the bar gets to chest level with wrist extension, you just do a shoulder press to full extension above the head. Note: This is an advanced weight training exercise. Start by doing squats and Romanian deadlifts as part of your workouts before you progress to this compound movement. Also, in this video I am lifting about 85 lb total and did three sets of 10-12 reps for toning purposes. Take note of my force exhalation as I press the weight above my head. My core is tight throughout the entire exercise and my head stays forward keeping th spine aligned. Enjoy!
Ryan Fahey
B.A Human Kinetics
CPTN Canada
Canfitpro
NCCP Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment