Thank You for visiting! Merci pour avoir visite

Translate my blog

Thursday 1 March 2012

Shoulder Plate Swings

  
     Hey Folks. Here is a video of me doing a rotator cuff, shoulder, ab, back and core exercise all in one. This exercise is called the standing shoulder swing and you can do these anywhere with a dumbbell, log from a fire, a medicine ball, your cat or a 45 lb plate like I am using. Be sure you pull up from the shoulders while maintaining a tight core throughout the movement. If you look closely you will see my Quads contracting on the way up. This reiterates the using of both your lower and up body in this compound movement. Also, keep your head forward so that your spine remains aligned. Start light and try for some high reps!
     Enjoy the video. Keep healthy and continually follow my blog!

Ryan Fahey
B.A Human Kinetics
CPTN Canada
Canfitpro
NCCP Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment