Thank You for visiting! Merci pour avoir visite

Translate my blog

Sunday 3 June 2012

Shirtless running

     Sorry ladies, but shirtless running is awesome. Yesterday it was a perfect day for a run so off I went for my 7km adventure. I took off down the country dirt road and went for my run. It was so nice that before I knew it, my shirt was off! Now, typically this would never happen but back home I live on a dirt road in the country and the only traffic along the road are the occassional rabbit or squirrel that scurry across in front of me. Therefore, my shirtless running experience awesome!
   Now, by all means I am not telling you to rip your shirt off and run through downtown Toronto with your shirt off. However, if you feel so inclined and you are in a slightly private area, do as you wish. Running is the ultimate form of natural aerobic activity and if you are capable of running or even walking and it is hot out, do not be afraid to do what makes you comfortable!
   
Ryan Fahey
B.A Human Kinetics
CPTN Canada
Canfitpro FIS, PTS
NCCP

No comments:

Post a Comment