Thank You for visiting! Merci pour avoir visite

Translate my blog

Monday 23 February 2015

Why Bother Blogging?


        Good day everyone. Recently some people have been asking me why I bother blogging so much. To be honest, sometimes I find myself asking the same question. But, my life mission is to reduce obesity and to educate others on wellness and everything it encompasses, so why not speak out, right?

However, as people have asked me for different wellness and fitness content on multiple occasions, it has becoming increasingly easy to answer questions and give them resources. For example, the other day someone wanted to know about a corporate wellness program. I pulled up my blog, searched ‘corporate wellness’ and produced two articles and an example of a large Atlantic Canadian leader in corporate wellness. I did this in two minutes.

See, blogging for me is more than just a passion. It is education. My blog has become a resource for tons of professionals across the world. It has also been used on multiple occasions as a teaching tool for student engagement.

I have set my blog up since 2011 to be easily navigated to find information quickly that would otherwise be archived on larger websites. Its a beautiful thing to be able to pull reputable content from your own website which can be relatable to peoples’ needs.

My blog has served as a section of professional development as well. From being a guest blogger for different companies to implementing a new initiative it can serve endless purposes. This can easily become a reality for you as a reader of this post. Why not start your own website, share your educated opinion and be able to use those articles and opinions to help strengthen future opportunities in your life? It sounds like a win/win to me. 

So, if you are sitting on your couch wondering how to move forward with your career or with a certain hobby of interest, why not start your own blog? It can’t hurt you, it can only help you become more educated and write more effectively.


Ryan Fahey

No comments:

Post a Comment