Thank You for visiting! Merci pour avoir visite

Translate my blog

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Live Right Now

           
          As of late, I have been in deep thought and questioning what my ultimate role is within my career focus. So today I want to tell you about my critical, resultant thinking. Recently, I have gained a greater appreciation for the fragility of life and how short time really is. It seems like yesterday I was graduating University, yet now I find myself making professional career oriented choices. With that being said, I am telling you, do what you want to do. Be who you are and whatever that it is your doing; do it! Do not hesitate to become that person you wish to be by making professional, methodical decisions. Be proud of your decisions and stand behind them!
            I recently read that in order to achieve success in this world you must speak loudly through action. Taking action within your life in terms of dietary intake or in your physical activity bouts all require time and energy. Therefore, I believe we should “hustle”. Hustle hard in whatever you do in your life. If you are a carpenter, hustle at it. If you are a teacher, hustle at it. If you are eventually going to start hitting the gym, stop reading my blog and get yourself to the gym. Hustle it folks.
            Ghandi nailed it when he said, “Be the change you wish to see in the world”. I live by these words and they appear on my iPod when I turn it on every morning. Be strong and be confident.  Michael Waltrip; a Nascar driver, wrote in his book, “Never take any day for granted” when reflecting on his youthful days. Michael goes on to talk about how that time in his life he had it all. He was #winning at every level of stock car racing and was rolling in the money. However, he never forgot those kind words a stranger on one of his traveling adventures told him, “Never take any day for granted”.
            Every dog has his(or her) day. So go out to your job, either as a student or a professional and take charge of your life while you can. Ultimately time is short; life is finite and the quality of your journey through a life of wellness depends on your proactive “hustle”.
Ryan Fahey
CPTN Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment